Theatre Services Coordinator (Registered Nurse)
Job no: 503764
Work type: Full time
Location: Warners Bay Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
- Access to employee benefits & discounts
- Grow and learn in a supportive team environment
- Join Australia’s largest private health care provider
Warners Bay Private Hospital are seeking a proactive, flexible and positive Theatre Services Coordinator to join their leadership team.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
As our Theatre Service Coordinator, you will facilitate the smooth running of our department and operating sessions. This opportunity will see you responsible for coordinating the continuum of care relating to surgical /anaesthetic intervention in order to provide an optimal surgical outcome for our perioperative patients. You will also be responsible for coordinating the Day Surgery and Recovery Units.
This opportunity will see you work closely with our Theatre Services Manager to achieve results and support the team by leading, coaching, mentoring and inspiring through your actions to achieve positive patient and departmental outcomes.
We are seeking a candidate with a strong background Operating Theatres with a demonstrated history of leading others to achieve results, additional experience working in other areas of a hospital setting will also be highly regarded.
This opportunity will require exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and share knowledge at all levels. Your positive attitude, ability to prioritise, delegate and adapt, along with your excellent time management skills are all of critical importance for this role.
You will also bring:
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Perioperative Nursing
- Strong knowledge of ACORN standards
- Prior demonstrated experience in coaching, mentoring and developing others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement processes
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Andrew Beath on (02) 4941 3465 or BeathA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: Monday 10 August 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend