Job no: 504034
Work type: Casual
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
- Join the leader in providing quality rehabilitation services.
- Contribute to an innovative and committed multidisciplinary team.
- Enhance your knowledge through access to an expert team of staff.
We are seeking an experienced and proactive team player to join our team as a Physiotherapist at Mt Wilga Private Hospital on a casual basis.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced all-rounder to join our team of Physiotherapists, providing casual cover during times of permanent staff leave or high occupancy/patient numbers.
- Conduct functional assessment, intervention and discharge planning for a diverse range of adult patients who require rehabilitation.
- Provide therapy in individualised and group settings.
- Participate in developing appropriate discharge plans with the multidisciplinary team.
- Work both independently and within a team structure.
To succeed in this role, you will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required. Your flexible and positive approach to work and demonstrated ability to efficiently manage caseload demands will assist you in this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High standard of customer service and a team approach.
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice.
- Understanding of quality improvement principles.
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
- Availability for weekday work (weekend work also available as additional).
Availability to backfill during holiday periods (desirable)
About the Hospital
Mt Wilga Private Hospital is a 119 bed specialist rehabilitation facility, with a busy day therapy unit and outpatients department situated in Hornsby, a peaceful area of Sydney’s Upper North Shore. Part of the Ramsay Health Care Group, Mt Wilga boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation, with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools, and fully equipped gymnasiums. Mt Wilga offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including Orthopaedic, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, pain management, Cardiac, Amputee, reconditioning, and Lymphoedema.
- Remuneration package commensurate of your relevant experience.
- On-site parking and access to Mt Wilga Wellness program
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include, CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Venus Garg on email@example.com
Applications close: 1 November 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend