- Permanent full time, part time & casual opportunities
- Work for the largest private hospital theatre complex in WA
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Hollywood’s unique and caring spirit
Come and join our passionate perioperative team – we want you!
Recently expanding to 20 theatres, Hollywood Private Hospital is the largest private hospital theatre complex in Western Australia and contains some of the most innovative technologies, including robotic surgery capability. Our perioperative unit sees a wide variety of procedures including the areas of ENT, Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Neuro and more.
As a Perioperative Registered Nurse, you will work as an integral member of our team and prepare the surgical environment to ensure safe surgical outcomes are achieved, in line with the core values and strategic direction of the department, Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Duties and responsibilities will involve, but are not limited to;
- Ensuring sterility is maintained at all times and instrument counts are conducted in line with department policy;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients; and
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes to relevant manager and Anaesthetist / Surgeon / Physician.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster is critical for this role.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience working as a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse. Your passion for providing quality care, ability to work within a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment and your client-first attitude is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will also meet the following:
- Registered with AHPRA as Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Neuro and/or ENT
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Positive “can-do” attitude and ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Although not essential, candidates with postgraduate qualifications relevant to area of speciality will be highly regarded.
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Base salary for full time equivalent Registered Nurses is $70,051.89 – $92,182.36 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
Please note the rates above are full time equivalent, are exclusive of any applicable loadings and penalties, and will change depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a valid Working With Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Mary Anne Wolf, Clinical Nurse Manager
Ph: 08 9346 6577
Close Date: Friday, 18 September 2020 at 11.55 pm.