HR Business Partner - Shepparton, Wangaratta & Albury Wodonga Private Hospitals
Job no: 505032
Work type: Part time
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital, Shepparton Private Hospital, Wangaratta Private Hospital, Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan
Categories: Human Resources
- Grow your career with Australia’s largest health care provider
- Part time position (0.5 FTE)
- Shepparton, Wangaratta and Albury Wodonga Region
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to join Ramsay’s HR Service Centre and partner with the Management teams across Shepparton Private Hospital, Wangaratta Private Hospital, and our hospitals in the Albury Wodonga Region on a permanent part-time basis.
As the HR Business Partner, you will support the State HR Manager of Victoria in providing expert HR advice, coaching and service delivery in all areas relating to employment and HR issues, including people management, development of front-line managers, complex case management, change management and cultural leadership. You will also primarily be responsible for:
- Providing industrial/employee relations advice and support whilst ensuring relevant legislation, agreements and policies are complied with;
- Conducting workplace investigations and providing recommendations/assistance as required;
- Managing and coordinating the implementation of effective organisational change in line with enterprise agreement and legislative requirements;
- Recommending and leading new initiatives that align with the organisation’s people strategy, including employee engagement and organisational culture;
- Building organisational capability through coaching and developing leaders and teams to drive a high-performance culture and manage organisational change;
- Monitoring People KPIs and implementing strategies to achieve organisational targets;
- Assisting in areas of need as identified with specific site managers;
- Driving workforce planning and talent management processes within your area of responsibility; and
- State or National projects as directed.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous experience I a senior HR /IR role;
- Qualifications in HRM or Industrial Relations, or equivalent;
- Relevant senior HR Business Partnering experience with demonstrated capability to interact with Executive Leaders across multiple sites;
- Experience in industrial relations and complex case management, including disciplinary processes, investigations and grievance resolution;
- Working knowledge of the Fair Work Act and its application along with experience in leading investigations and managing litigations;
- Experience in contemporary HR practices;
- Experience in organisation development, change management, culture change and project management;
- The ability to coach and support the leaders;
- The ability to think critically and innovatively when solving problems or identifying opportunities;
- An understanding of establishment and workforce planning; and
- A drivers’ license as movement between sites will be necessary.
This position is to support our network of private hospitals which are located in the Albury Wodonga region, Shepparton and Wangaratta. Applicants will need to be able to travel to all of these locations to provide on-site support as required, whilst also providing support remotely when not on-site.
Working with us
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has more than 50 years of experience in providing acute health care services. Today, the Company delivers a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
Ramsay Health Care is Australia’s largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the health care industry due to its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. We live and work by our values of The Ramsay Way - "People Caring for People" and seek out those who are committed to developing people and teams and a continuous improvement culture. These features help to attract leading health care practitioners to work within our facilities.
To learn more about our Values have a look at http://www.ramsayhealth.com/About%20Us/Values
Enquiries can be directed to:
Helen Lesirge, HR Manager (Victoria) on email@example.com
Applications must be lodged online by clicking the Apply button within this advertisement. Your application should include your Curriculum Vitae outlining your experience and skills in line with the above criteria and 2 current work-related referees.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Applications Close: Friday 30 October 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend