Registered Nurses & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses - Theatre/Recovery/Scrub Scouts/Anaesthetics & PACU
Job no: 505128
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our team (Theatre/Recovery/Scrub Scouts/Anaesthetics & PACU) at Baringa Private Hospital.
Multiple Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time or Casual opportunities are available.
About the role
In this role you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of each patient and perform your duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
You will bring
- Prior experience working in Theatre/Recovery, Scrub Scouts, Anaesthetics/PACU
- Prior experience working in Cardiac Cath Lab and/or Orthopaedics highly regarded for our Scrub Scout opportunities
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- $57,916 - $63,034 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) Full Time Equivalent for Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) Full Time Equivalent for Registered Nurses
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit Club
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Grow your career across our National Network
About the organisation
Take this great opportunity to join Baringa Private Hospital, a Ramsay Health Care Organisation which is the largest provider of private health care in Australia and one of the top 5 healthcare providers in the world. Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the Apply button within this advertisement. Applications should include a CV and 2 work-related referees.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff, and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police Check prior to appointment, and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jo Brown, Director of Clinical Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 30th September 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend