Registered Nurse - Scrub Scout
Job no: 505578
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Port Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurse Scrub Scouts to join our Theatre Team at Port Macquarie Private Hospital.
Permanent Part Time up to 72 hours per fortnight and casual opportunities available.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working across our 6 operating theatres with a range of specialities including Bariatric, Dental, ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Urology, Vascular and Day surgery.
As a member of our theatre team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of your Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures.
To succeed in this role, you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Prior experience working as a Scrub Scout in a theatre environment
- Exposure to any of the relevant specialist listed above (Desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
On offer is a full-time equivalent salary of:
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Port Macquarie Private Hospital is a 72 bed acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex and is continually growing its services. Comprehensive Medical/Surgical services are offered with 24 hour Medical Officer Support including Rehabilitation, General Medical, General Surgical, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, Urology, Plastic & Ophthalmology.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current working with children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Bree Brown on BrownB@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: Wednesday, 7th October 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend