Registered Nurse - Interventional Procedure Centre
Job no: 505649
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experience a Registered Nurse to join our Interventional Procedure Centre at North Shore Private Hospital in this Permanent Full Time opportunity.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working as part of our Interventional Procedure Centre which encompasses Interventional Cardiology, Radiology and Pain Procedures.
Initially you will commence in our recovery area, progressing to also work as a Scrub Scout and across our Anaesthetic’s teams as required.
As a member of our team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of your Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures.
To succeed in this role, you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Cardiology, Radiology and Pain Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
On offer is a full-time equivalent salary of:
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current working with children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Rachel Robinson on RobinsonR@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 13th October 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend