Lake Macquarie Private Hospital are currently seeking motivated experienced Registered Nurses that will undertake a critical role in our Cardiac Cath Lab.
Multiple Casual opportunities available!
We are inviting suitably qualified Registered Nurses to join our dynamic, supportive, and friendly team in the Angiography Suite.
The suite consists of 2 state of the art Cardiac Labs, facilitating all Angiography procedures, Electrophysiology studies, and Devices.
Working closely together with our progressive group of Cardiologists, our innovative Cath Lab team is successful in being able to provide services of Diagnostic and Interventional procedures utilizing Rotablation, OCT and IVUS; Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty, structural heart procedures such as TAVI, ASD/PFO closures, device insertions, and Lead extractions.
To succeed in this role, you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also bring;
- Current registration with APHRA
- Minimum 3 years Cath Lab experience Scrub/Scouting with a sound knowledge of EPS, Diagnostic/Interventional, and Structural Heart Cardiology
- Be available to work a variety of shifts from minimum 4 - 12hrs in length
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and have a positive work ethic
- Importantly have the demonstrated ability to be able to work harmoniously as part of a team
- Knowledge of and ability to practice within the National Standards
- You will have a commitment to providing great customer service in our fast pace environment
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a 187 bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Limited, the largest operator of private hospitals in Australia. Specialties include Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology.
In March 2015 the region’s first Private Emergency Department was opened at Lake Macquarie Private, providing another option for people requiring emergency care. The hospital is also home to the Hunter Cancer Centre, the Hunter Region's only comprehensive private oncology service providing Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Research, Support Services and Education all located on the one campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current working with children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For more information regarding the position please contact:
Nursing Unit Manager Cath Lab
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Phone: 4947 5144
Close Date: 28/09/2020 at 11:55pm