Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Fixed term Part Time opportunities
An exciting opportunity exists for motivated and experienced Registered Nurses, to join us in a fixed term capacity at our Noosa Private Hospital.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. Registered Nurses within the Emergency Department will work as members of the multi-disciplinary team providing safe, cost effective nursing care; ensuring patients who present to the Emergency Department are cared for in a timely fashion. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in a highly skilled diverse environment that incorporates both adults and paediatric patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
This is a fixed term, Part-Time opportunity working 56 to 64 hours per fortnight.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Emergency or critical care experience required.
- Previous experience in Triage
- Previous experience in resus bay
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Accreditation in Intra-venous cannulation and venepuncture or working towards
- Previous experience as a team leader (desirable)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Noosa Hospital is an acute medical and surgical facility located in a peaceful bush land setting. It provides a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, Noosa Hospital is able to provide high quality care to patients.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Carolyn O'Connell , Nurse Unit Manager via email
Close Date: 24th September 2020