Registered Nurse – Day Surgery
Job no: 505789
Work type: Part time
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Multiple Permanent Roles Available
- Up to 64 hours per Fortnight available. Dependent on candidate availability
- Grow your Career with Australia’s Largest Private Health provider
About the Role
St Andrew’s is seeking talented nursing staff to join our Day Surgery unit!
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients across the ward. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager of the Day Surgery unit
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience within a similar theatre ward/department will be highly regarded.
The flexibility to work a rotating will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital in particular, offers staff parking, a wide range of in hospital services and range of dining and commercial options in the nearby Ipswich city centre.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a Full-Time equivalent salary (Pro-Rata) ranging from;
- $70,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Peter Murphy, Nurse Unit Manager, at MurphyP@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 29 September 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend