Pharmacy Assistant - Malouf Pharmacy Gympie
Job no: 505824
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
We are seeking Retail Pharmacy Assistants to join our Malouf Pharmacy Gympie team. Permanent full time and part time positions available, on a rotating roster, which may include some weekend shifts.
- Demonstrated commitment to outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated communication, organisation & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated Retail Pharmacy or similar experience, including use of POS software
- Experience in merchandising, successful execution of in-store promotions and catalogue set-up would be advantageous
- S2/S3 qualified desirable
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan will be provided. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Questions may be emailed to the Retail Manager (details below).
Applications close: 13th October 2020
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend