Registered Nurse (Surgical)
Job no: 506556
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are currently recruiting for experienced Registered Nurse (Surgical) to join our Level 2 North in this Permanent Full Time opportunity.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, North Shore Private Hospital is a 313 bed acute surgical/medical hospital which performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, in neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. Our theatre complex consists of 17 operating theatres, 25 bed Recovery unit supported by a 19 bed Intensive Care Unit and 5 bed Acute Care unit.
About the Role
As a member of our team, you will assess, plan and coordinate the care delivery needs of our patients with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Registered with APHRA and relevant nursing degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ recent surgical experience working in a large acute hospital.
- Must have preceptorship and advanced wound care
- Recent 6 months vascular and thyroid experience
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong customer service skills
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current working with children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Katy Eaton on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close date: 13th November 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend