Registered Nurse (HDU)
Job no: 506570
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses with Critical Care experience to join our High Dependency Unit at Beleura Private Hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
There are multiple roles available including Permanent Part Time and Casual positions.
About the Role
The HDU Unit at Beleura Private Hospital offers 6 monitored beds with 4 telemetry beds. Staffed by a passionate team of Clinicians, Medical Officers and Support staff, our HDU unit provides a crucial Critical Care service for the Mornington region.
As a member of our clinical team you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients within the Ward.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with Critical Care/ICU/Emergency experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating shift roster along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurses.
- Be able to respond appropriately to & provide support & direction to manage sudden alterations in health status of patients requiring clinical review/MET /Code Blue.
- Proven experience within a similar Unit or Ward (ICU/Critical Care/Emergency) is essential.
- A Critical Care certificate or equivalent will be essential unless long-term (5+ years) specialty experience can be shown.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $32 -$44 + Superannuation and Casual Loading for casual employees.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Beleura Private Hospital is a 157 bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington. Beleura Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of specialties including medical & surgical care, high dependency unit, oncology & palliative care units, chemotherapy day ward, psychiatric unit, alcohol rehabilitation unit, cardiology, pathology and radiology.
Culture and Benefits of joining the Beleura Team
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Card/Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Virginia Mcleod on 03 5976 0888.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend