Perioperative Nurses and Technicians
Job no: 506723
Work type: Casual
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered/Enrolled Nurses and Theatre Technicians to join our Perioperative team at Warringal Private Hospital
There are multiple Casual roles available with hours to suit your availability.
About the Roles
In these roles you will be joining our passionate theatre team providing care to patients undergoing a wide variety of procedures. There are opportunities available across our Scrub Scout, Anaesthetic, Recovery and Technician teams.
- As a member of our Nursing teams you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality care is provided to our patients within the Unit.
- Technicians will work as a member of the clinical team to prepare the perioperative environment for the appropriate procedure while liaising with, and closely supporting the perioperative team.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with specialty experience in a perioperative setting or you will be a qualified Theatre Technicians with proven perioperative experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work rotating weekly shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Nurses must bring relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse.
- Enrolled Nurses must be certified to perform IV’s and administer medication.
- Nurses must bring a minimum 2 years’ experience as a Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics or Recovery/PACU nurse.
- Theatre Technicians must bring relevant qualifications in Theatre Technology and proven experience in a perioperative team
On offer is an hourly rate (based on experience, registration and qualifications) of;
- $27-$44 + Superannuation and Casual Loading for Registered/Enrolled Nurses.
- $29.35 + Superannuation and Casual Loading for Theatre Technicians.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Warringal Private Hospital has an established national and international reputation as a leading healthcare provider, achieving recognition in many specialties throughout the years, and leading medical tourism from all over the world. Specialising in Cardiology, Cardiothoracics, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management and Oncology, the hospital provides a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, Warringal Private Hospital provides the highest standard in all areas of health care.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Card/Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Tracy Smarrelli or Helene Shaul on 03 9251 6577.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend