Job no: 507596
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
- Multiple permanent and casual opportunities
- Work for one of the largest & most diverse private healthcare companies in the world
- Clean, sort, assemble, pack & sterilise equipment used in Operating Theatres
Due to increasing demand, we are seeking CSSD Technicians to join our supportive team at Baringa Private Hospital.
Permanent Full time, Part Time and Casual opportunities available
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out the cleaning, assembly, inspection, wrapping and sterilisation of our surgical instruments and medical equipment.
This will include working in conjunction with the Operating Theatre staff to provide timely sterile products, trays and equipment where applicable. This is a critical part of the surgical process and the ability to work efficiently with your team to manage pressing deadlines is crucial.
You will ensure consistency and continuous workflow between the various Operating Theatre areas and CSD whilst practising exceptional customer service and maintaining the high operational standards of the sterilisation department.
To succeed in this role, you will ideally bring proven experience in Clinical Sterilisation services, ideally within a hospital setting. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Prior experience working in a CSSD environment
- Certificate III in Sterilisation or working towards
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit Club
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Grow your career across our National Network
About the organisation
Take this great opportunity to join Baringa Private Hospital, a Ramsay Health Care Organisation which is the largest provider of private health care in Australia and one of the top 5 healthcare providers in the world. Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the Apply button within this advertisement. Applications should include a CV and 2 work-related referees.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff, and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police Check prior to appointment, and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jo Brown, Director of Clinical Services on email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend