Clinical Nurse – Recovery
Job no: 507647
Work type: Part time
Location: North West Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Leadership role within a global organisation
- Permanent Part Time - 64 hours per fortnight
- Opportunity for Passionate RNs to take their next career move up!
An exciting opportunity exists for dynamic and innovative Clinical Nurse to take on a leadership role within our Recovery unit. Our talented team operates within a two stage recovery unit where patients can recuperate under the caring supervision of our passionate nursing staff.
This is a permanent Part-Time role with 64 hours per Fortnight available.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have a committed and proactive approach to professional development, demonstrated experience in mentoring clinical staff and be an exceptional and positive clinical leader and role model. Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment will also be looked upon favourably.
It is essential that the successful applicant has experience working within a recovery unit. A thorough understanding of current scopes of practice for RN’s and EN’s and the model of team nursing is also essential.
You will also bring:
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- Three (3) years Post Graduate Experience within a recovery unit or similar
- Demonstrates excellent time management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability and confidence in guiding less experienced staff
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service with a calm and friendly demeanour
- Advanced Life support certified
- Excellent communication and ability to facilitate change
- Proven ability to work as a team leader and foster a motivated team environment
- Previous experience and involvement in Quality Improvement Processes
- Paediatric experience
North West is an acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies.
The hospital has 150 beds and has recently undergone a $70 million upgrade. North West provides a wide range of health services including Urology, Colorectal Surgery, Day Oncology, Medical General and Plastic Surgery, Surgical Dermatology, Vascular, Breast and Endocrine Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Women's Health and Paediatrics.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
The amount displayed below is based on a full-time equivalent. Part time employees will receive a pro-rata amount.
$94,186.04 - $100,760.19 + Penalties & Superannuation; (Specific amount will be based on Experience level; remuneration does not include additional penalties or allowances)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click on the apply link to lodge an application (applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Karen Crane – Nursing Unit Manager 07 3246 3156
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend