Clinical Trials Coordinator
Job no: 508253
Work type: Part time
Location: Pindara Private Hospital
Clinical Trials Coordinator
Pindara Private Hospital
Permanent Part-Time (70 hours per fortnight)
About the Opportunity
The Clinical Trials Coordinator works closely with Principal Investigators and all associated research staff and site staff to co-ordinate and support clinical trial research activities conducted at the Hospital to ensure that a high quality, professional and efficient research service is consistently provided in accordance with Good Clinical Practice and appropriate clinical trial regulations.
To be successful in this role, you will bring the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical research or clinical trials, with prior exposure to sponsored clinical trials, the recruitment of patients and the collection and management of clinical trial data.
- Experience working with busy clinicians and an understanding of how to effectively manage and work within a fast paced, rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to establish relationships, influence, and work in partnership with stakeholders and employees at all levels.
- Demonstrated high level oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to time manage.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual and analytical skills and the capacity to show initiative, to develop solutions and ensure that each research project is successful
- Demonstrated ability to plan and pursue challenging goals whilst successfully managing competing priorities
- High level knowledge of relevant codes and legislation related to human research ethics and research governance within Australia
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Susanne Brooks on BrooksS@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend