Pharmacist - Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Job no: 509695
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist with excellent professional service skills to be part of our friendly, hospital dispensary at Ramsay Pharmacy Lake Macquarie Private Hospital. This is a permanent full-time position with a rotating roster which may include some night and/or weekend shifts.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns such as Diabetes and Pain
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent Communication skills
- Previous pharmacy experience - hospital pharmacy preferred
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
- An Injection Certificate would be beneficial
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacist Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Director of Pharmacy (details below).
Applications close: 19th January 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend