Assistant Director of Clinical Services - Cremorne
Job no: 509870
Work type: Full time
Location: Northside Group Cremorne Clinic
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
- Looking for an opportunity where your clinical and leadership skills will be valued?
- Interested in taking the next step in your career and playing a role in a vibrant management team?
- Join Australia’s leading private healthcare provider today
Northside Group, part of Ramsay Health Care, manages four private mental health facilities in Sydney, and is looking for an Assistant Director of Clinical Services (ADCS) to assist in managing our 31 bed mental health hospital in Cremorne. This is a Permanent Full Time opportunity offering 76 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services, the ADCS will provide clinical leadership, workforce planning, operational direction and day-to-day management of the hospital. The role will also involve a strong clinical perspective combined with business responsibilities. This role will also require an ability to lead innovation, while recognizing the consumer as the central focus within the private healthcare setting and the importance of data-driven outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with demonstrated leadership experience. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, motivate and influence a range of stakeholders at all levels to achieve positive outcomes.
You will also bring:
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia.
- Masters or working towards same (Business, Health, Nursing).
- 5 years post-basic or post-graduate nursing experience & minimum 1 years’ experience as a NUM or higher.
- Recent mental health experience in a hospital setting.
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate a clinical services team providing strategic direction and positive leadership.
- Proven workforce analysis and policy development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead accreditation and continuous improvement processes in a health care facility and achieve sound outcomes.
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary clinical risk management strategies that are effective in promoting and ensuring high quality patient care.
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities of hospital/clinical services departments.
- Project management skills.
- Sound computer skills using the MS Office suite.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Northside Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest provider of private health care, and has facilities in St Leonards, Cremorne, Wentworthville and Campbelltown. The Northside Clinic Cremorne is a leading provider of Mental Health services in New South Wales specialising in the treatment of, Mood Disorders, Depression and PTSD.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Anthea Sutton on Suttona@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date 27th January 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend