Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Job no: 510120
Work type: Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Part-Time (60 hours per fortnight)
We are seeking senior Registered Nurses with Advanced Surgical, HDU or Neurosurgery experience to join the leadership team of our Jacaranda Ward at Peninsula Private Hospital as an Associate Nurse Unit Managers.
About the Role
The Jacaranda Ward at Peninsula Private Hospital offers 34 surgical including 3 HDU beds providing a high level of care to our patients. The ward specialises in Urology, Spinal, Vascular and Plastics cases and is now also beginning to take on Neurosurgery cases.
As an Associate Nurse Unit Manager, you will be mentoring and leading a passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff alongside a supportive leadership team. This role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed and this is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse to step up into a management role and build your clinical leadership skillset.
This role reports to the Nurse Unit Manager and works a 7-day rotating roster.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with a passion for patient care and specialty experience in advanced surgical care, HDU and Neurosurgery. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will bring a capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with along with weekend and evening shifts will also be required.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Extensive proven experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting (3 years minimum).
- Specialty experience in HDU and or Neurosurgery would be preferred.
- A Critical Care certificate would be desired for this position.
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded.
On offer is a PRO RATA annual salary of $97,656 + Superannuation.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
To ensure the safety of our team members and patients, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Anna Bradley at BradleyAnna@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend