Job no: 510182
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Hunters Hill Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Physiotherapist (Level 2)
We are seeking an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our team at Hunters Hill Private Hospital.
Permanent Part Time and Casual opportunities are available
Friendly workplace, great work conditions.
About the role
In this opportunity you will provide direct clinical treatment to our wide range of services, including In-patient and Day-patient rehabilitation, Osteoarthritis Management Program, Parkinson’s Reconditioning Program, and Out-patient services.
Your duties will include:
- Independently manage a varied caseload of patients who require Physiotherapy assessment and intervention across all rehabilitation service areas.
- Assist in quality improvement and development of the physiotherapy service.
- Facilitate department in-services and continuing education sessions.
- Participate in the multidisciplinary team case conferences.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent with AHPRA Registration
- Competent clinical practitioner with rehabilitation and hydrotherapy experience
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Willing to participate in a continuous quality improvement environment
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Experience in rehabilitation, Osteoarthritis and movement disorder management
- Experience in facilitating group exercise therapy
- Experience in private practice consulting
- Functional Independence Measure (FIM) Credentialed
- Knowledgeable in the HealthChange Coaching Methodology
About Hunters Hill Private
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Hunters Hill Private Hospital is a medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility located in a tranquil suburban pocket north west of the centre of Sydney. Surgical services include ophthalmic, ENT, plastic and reconstructive, general surgery, dentistry and paediatric surgery. Rehabilitation Services include orthopaedic, cardiac, reconditioning and musculoskeletal.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current working with children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Hans Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 18th January 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend