Job no: 510239
Work type: Part time
Location: The Avenue Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley, Procurement/Contract Management
We are seeking an experienced supply and administration professional to take on a Prosthesis Clerk role at The Avenue Private Hospital in central Melbourne.
About the Role
In this position you will be managing the hospital’s Prosthesis stock using the computerized SAP Inventory Management Systems. Your primary objective will be to maintain daily levels of stock and to meet distribution while maintaining forecast and minimizing excess supply.
You will work closely with the various teams in the hospital to ensure they have access to required prosthesis supply and will strive to provide a high level of customer service and efficiency to ensure the smooth flow of distribution as required.
In this role you will report to the Supply Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring proven experience working in large scale inventory networks with hospital/medical experience being highly desired. You will be a strong communicator who is highly organised and holds a keen strong attention to detail.
You will also bring;
- Experience with SAP/Pronto or equivalent is essential
- Any relevant logistics/supply qualifications will be highly desired.
- Computer literacy across the Microsoft office suite.
- Experience in managing sterile stock will be highly regarded
- Understanding of inventory followup functions (ie. accounts receivable)
On offer is an hourly rate of $24-$27 + Superannuation based on experience level.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our patients and team, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Andrew Shearer on ShearerA@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend