Patient Services Assistant
Job no: 510328
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: The Southport Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Patient Services Assistants
Permanent and Casual roles available - Flexible Hours
We are seeking Patient Services Assistants to join our Rehab Inpatient ward at Southport Private Hospital.
About the Role
Southport Private hospital provides a 44-bed rehabilitation unit, offering inpatient and day programs for orthopaedic, neurological, amputee, musculoskeletal, pain management, arthritis and pulmonary rehabilitation.
In this role, you will provide nursing and supportive care to patients and their families within the Ward. This can involve mobility support, providing meals and making them feel comfortable post-surgery. You will also be responsible for assisting the clinical team, including Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses, in the provision of services and care for patients.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and work with a diverse team driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively according to directions
- High level of customer service and excellent time management skills
- Understanding of infection control principles
On offer is an hourly rate of $25-$28 + Super and Casual Loading based on experience.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our patients and team, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Caroline Van de Zande, Nurse Unit Manager on 07 5671 8006.v
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend