Job no: 510449
Work type: Part time
Location: Wangaratta Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Part-Time (25 hours per fortnight)
Wangaratta Private Hospital
We are looking for porters/cleaning staff for our busy hospital. The successful applicants will be energetic and enthusiastic about their work. They will demonstrate the ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a busy team. You must be flexible and available to work shifts of various lengths and shift times.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including theatre operating rooms, patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Portering patients around the hospital while providing a high standard of customer service
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Previous cleaning experience in a hospital setting. Any experience within theatre cleaning will be highly regarded.
- Effective communication skills and good organisational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Enthusiastic and a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work loads
- Be reliable, self-motivated and have a friendly nature
On offer is a base hourly rate of $22-$25 plus superannuation, based on experience.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our team members and patients, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Eric Churchill at ChurchillE@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend