Hotel Services - Albury Border Network
Job no: 510463
Work type: Full time
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Catering/Food Services, Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Albury Border Network Hotel Services
We have exciting opportunities in catering and/or environmental services to lead our Hotel Services teams for the Albury Border Network of hospitals.
This role covers the Albury Border Ramsay Health Care network encompassing Albury Wodonga Private Hospital, Murray Valley Private and Border Cancer Hospitals.
About the Role
Hotel Services Management is responsible for ensuring the prompt and efficient service delivery of our patient & staff food and beverage service, environmental hygiene and waste management services. This requires leadership of a diverse team of 25-50 employees. Additionally, these opportunities will see you responsible for managing and maintaining the operational and business direction of related Hotel Services in line with legislation, infection control and the organisational strategic direction.
The successful candidate\s will be offered to perform these functions separately or alternatively sole management of Hotel Services (if a suitably experienced individual is identified).
To succeed in this role you will bring your prior experience and knowledge of team management principles with the ability to manage the performance, training, motivation and wellbeing of a team. To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in a catering and/or environmental services leadership position within a health environment (or similar setting) along with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels.
You will bring either (or both):
- Catering Qualifications \ experience :
- Degree or Diploma in catering/hospitality or Trade qualifications in catering, chef/HACCP is highly desired
- Food safety supervision experience
- Environmental services qualifications \ experience
- Trade experience of environmental services & infection control in a health (or similar) setting.
In addition to:
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Holding or working towards a tertiary management qualification
- Computer literacy with rostering and stock management systems experience is ideal
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety principles
- Proven experience in managing budget and work labour hours
On offer is an annual salary range of $70,000-$100,000 + superannuation based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Uniforms provided
- Subsidised social activities
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Owned and operated by Australia’s largest private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care, Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is considered one of the finest and most comprehensive private hospitals in rural Australia. Albury Wodonga Private Hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital and our team of highly skilled practitioners are able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Childrens Clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact;
Close Date: 28th January 2021, 11:55pm
We are looking to start interviews as early as possible and will be interviewing suitable candidates as they apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend