Job no: 511035
Work type: Part time
Location: Northside Wentworthville Clinic
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking experienced Therapists / Counsellors/Psychologists to join our team at Northside Wentworthville Clinic.
We are seeking experienced Therapists/Counsellors/Psychologists to join our team at Northside Wentworthville Clinic. We currently have available multiple casual opportunities over evening and weekends.
About the Role
Joining our team as a Therapist/Group Facilitator will see you work across our range of mental health services in both our inpatient and outpatient therapy programs including eating disorders, mood disorders and drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Our programs provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of a range of mental health illnesses.
To succeed in this role, you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of our patients. You will have experience in a sole facilitation and group therapy role. This position will be casual with a view to permanent.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA or PACFA
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
- High level time management, organisational skills and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities
- Demonstrated experience in group facilitation and individual therapy
- Experience with eating disorders, drug and alcohol and general mental health preferable
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Northside Group Wentworthville Clinic is part of The Northside Group of psychiatric hospitals owned and operated by the country's leading private hospital operator, Ramsay Health Care. The hospital is a fully accredited 70 bed private psychiatric clinic located 5 minutes from the Parramatta CBD and specialising in the areas of Anxiety and Mood Disorder, Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation, Acute Psychiatry and Eating Disorders.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Abdul Shaik , Allied Health Manager on 02 8833 2491.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend