Pharmacist - John Flynn Private Hospital
Job no: 511343
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
Are you interested in working in a hospital environment? Are you interested in professional services?
An exciting opportunity now exists at Ramsay Retail Pharmacy John Flynn for a Registered Pharmacist to work full time or part time. Shifts are available for day, evening, night and weekend work. The position may also include some shifts in our hospital dispensaries.
Our pharmacy is the only 24 hour pharmacy in the south end of the Gold Coast, and services community patients, hospital outpatients and, after-hours hospital inpatients. Our shifts are midnight to 8am, 8am to 4pm and 4pm to midnight , 7 days a week. We have a limited number of available shifts.
Our hospital dispensaries are at John Flynn Hospital and Pindara Hospital.
On the job training and ongoing support will be provided. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and friendly, supportive colleagues.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Demonstrated contemporary pharmacy experience with a minimum of 3 years of retail experience
- Current registration with APHRA
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, driving & reporting retail pharmacy KPIs
- Understanding of pharmacy industry legislation & regulations
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating a team
- Demonstrated experience in inventory control
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
Formal applications, including two available professional referees who may be contacted for the above position should be provided.
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team that works across many healthcare disciplines.
To apply attach your CV, addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Manager (details below).
Pharmacy Area Manager – Gold Coast
Applications close: 12th March 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend