We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses & Anaesthetic Technicians to join our Anaesthetics team at John Flynn Private Hospital.
Multiple Permanent Part Time and Full-Time opportunities are available.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working across our Multidisciplinary Theatre Anaesthetics team. In this role, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurses and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. The role reports to the Anaesthetic Nurse Unit manager (NUM)
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients. Don't delay, Apply today.
This is a rewarding opportunity that requires extraordinary clinical professionals with speciality experience in anaesthetics. You will hold a passion for exceptional patient care and a high standard of customer focused service in line with Ramsay’s core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Prior nursing experience in an anaesthetics nursing role
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Post graduate qualifications in Anaesthetics/Recovery (Desirable)
On offer is a full-time equivalent salary of
- $36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36] (Registered Nurses)
- $31.75 - $34.81 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $62 749.85 - $68 792.46] (Enrolled Nurses)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
John Flynn Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Georgia Archer on ArcherG@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date: 1st March 2021 at 11:55pm