We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses (Medical Oncology) to join our team at Lake Macquarie Private Hospital.
Multiple Full Time or Part Time permanent positions are available
About the Role
Join our fast paced and exciting 30 bed medical oncology ward today. This opportunity will see you join a team responsible for providing Chemotherapy treatments as well as ongoing medical management of both oncology and medical patients admitted via our 24 hour Emergency department.
In this role you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of each of our patients and perform duties with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Specialists and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
The person we are looking for will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with a passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will be an organised and efficient professional with a strong team and customer focus who is able to be flexible with shifts.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years’ nursing experience as a Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse
- Experience in Oncology is desired but not essential
- Interest in Oncology and Chemotherapy (training options available)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- Registered Nurses - $65,665.60 - $92,230.32 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
- Enrolled Nurses - $59075.13 - $64294.87 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN year 1- EN thereafter)
Thinking of Relocating?
Relocation assistance may be available; Don't miss this opportunity to secure permanent employment with Australia's leading private healthcare provider. This role will see you working in a region known for its beautiful coastal location with beaches only minutes away and the Hunter Valley wineries right on the doorstep - there's plenty to see and do right here in NSW second largest city!
Employee Benefits include:
- Flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health funds and travel insurance
- Employee assistance program and more
Why Lake Macquarie Private
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a 187 bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Limited, the largest operator of private hospitals in Australia. Specialties include Oncology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery and Vascular.
In March 2015 the region’s first Private Emergency Department was opened at Lake Macquarie Private, providing another option for people requiring emergency care. The Hospital is also home to the Hunter Cancer Centre, the Hunter Region's only comprehensive private oncology service providing Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Research, Support Services and Education all located on the one campus.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the Apply button within this advertisement. Applications should include a CV and 2 work-related referees.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff, and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police Check prior to appointment, and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Vicky Wade on WadeV@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date 11th March 2021 February 2021 at 11:55pm