Environmental Services Officer
Job no: 511951
Work type: Casual
Location: Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Environmental Services Assistant
We are seeking a casual Environmental Services Assistant to join our Housekeeping Team at Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital.
The successful applicants will be energetic and enthusiastic about their work. They will demonstrate the ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a busy team. You must be flexible and available to work shifts of various lengths and shift times including Weekends & Night shifts.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Previous cleaning experience ideally in a hospital setting and/or commercial cleaning experience
- Effective communication skills and good organisational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Enthusiastic and a positive “can do” attitude
- Contribute effectively to a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrate a great work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work loads
- Be reliable, self-motivated and have a friendly nature
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Narelle Dwyer on DwyerN@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 4th March 2021, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend