Permanent Full-Time opportunity available with Australia's leading private hospital operator today.
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join our team at Ramsay Health Plus – Cairns Private Hospital team in this Permanent Full-Time opportunity. We encourage new graduates to apply!
About the Role
Our Ramsay Health Plus team at Cairns Private Hospital form part of our recently established growing private practice that are here to assist our patients. As a recently formed service, this opportunity will see you work within a supportive and enthusiastic team of Allied Health Professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients.
Our teamwork across a varied and complex case load, in particular this opportunity would suit an individual with an interest in treating orthopaedic, spinal, oncology, complex neurological and maternity patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients. Operating in conjunction with Cairns Private Hospital, you will have a real opportunity to establish a positive working relationship with our team or surgeons to ensure our patients receive the best possible care post discharge.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong varied clinical skill set. You will also have a passion for delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values
You will also bring;
- A bachelor or post graduate degree in Physiotherapy with current AHPRA registration.
- Experience within a growing/ busy physiotherapy practice (desirable)
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Complex neurological conditions
- Experience in Women’s/ or Men’s Health
- Lymphoedema and/or Oncology services
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- PO2.1 - $72,586 - P02.5 - $92,892 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level
About the Organisation
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical far north Queensland is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical, orthopaedic, obstetrics and cardiac services. This hospital is also equipped with The da Vinci surgical system, allowing surgeon’s to operate high-tech instrumentation with greater dexterity and precision than other minimally invasive techniques.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sarah Mellan at MellanS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 12 March 2021