Registered and Enrolled Nurse (Anaesthetics & Endoscopy)
Job no: 512074
Work type: Part time
Location: Ballina JV
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse & Enrolled Nurses (Anaesthetics & Endoscopy)
Ballina Day Surgery
An exciting opportunity exists for Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to join our team at Ballina Day Surgery.
We currently have the following opportunities available:
- Registered Nurses & Enrolled Nurses (Anaesthetics) – Permanent Part Time (Minimum 16 hours per fortnight)
- Registered Nurses (Endoscopy) – Permanent Part Time (Minimum 32 hours per fortnight)
About the Role
Ballina Day Surgery offers patients a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for a range of surgical procedures that do not require an overnight stay in hospital including Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Plastic & Reconstructive, Oral Maxillofacial, General, Urological & Gynaecological Surgeries.
In this role you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs. Our team prides itself on delivering high standards of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
You will be working alongside and supported by a diverse team of experienced and dedicated health Professionals.
Key Selection Criteria
This rewarding opportunity requires extraordinary clinical professionals that can bring a strong clinical skillset. You will demonstrate a passion for delivering high standards of client care and customer-focused service and display exceptional communication skills along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years current post graduate experience in Anaesthetics or
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Endoscopy setting (2 years)
- Prior scrub/scout and PACU experience will also be highly regarded
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility with shifts
We offer fabulous employee benefits including
- Staff Recognition
- Ramsay Health Care Employee Benefit Club
- Salary Sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
If you meet the above criteria, please send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and a copy of your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further information, please call Donna Reichel (02) 6681 9999
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend