Job no: 512233
Work type: Full time
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
About the Role
The CSSD Technician will be ensuring that high standards for cleaning, assembly, inspecting, wrapping and sterilisation of surgical instruments and medical equipment for the sterilising department and all ancillary departments is maintained.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity! With 76 hours per fortnight + an Accrued Day Off each month!
You will work in conjunction with the Operating Theatre staff to provide timely sterile products, trays and case carts where applicable, and maintaining consistency and continuous workflow between the various Operating Theatre areas and the sterilising department whilst providing exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Completed Certificate III in Sterilisation
- Experience in a Sterilisation/CSSD role will be highly regarded
- Ability to commit to an on-call roster
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently when required
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital in particular, offers FREE staff parking, a wide range of in hospital services and range of dining and commercial options in the nearby Ipswich city centre.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (Please include CV, Cover Letter and 2 work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Pamela Canning, Nurse Unit Manager at CanningP@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend