Job no: 512242
Work type: Casual
Location: Nambour Selangor Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
About the Role
As a Catering Services Assistant, you will be responsible for the distribution and collection of all customer menus, food trays and beverages, and basic food preparation. This also includes preparation of special dietary needs for patients as directed by the relevant Manager.
Multiple casual positions available, over a flexible roster that includes days, evenings and weekends across a seven-day rotating shift.
You will also be responsible for maintaining cleanliness within the department in line with required food safety, infection control and hospital standards, while offering high standards of quality and service to customer and patients.
To succeed in this role, you will have a high attention to detail and work effectively in a team or independently as required, within a fast-paced environment. Your ability to prioritise tasks effectively will assist you with your excellent time management skills.
You will also bring;
- Previous experience in a prep kitchen or hospital environment
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Food Handlers certificate (desirable)
- Compliance with HACCP, Food Safety and Workplace, Health and Safety
On offer is a base rate of $21.00 - $25.00 per hour plus casual loading, penalties & Super (based on experience)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Grant Jones at JonesGrant@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend