Job no: 512350
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Permanent Part-time or Casual positions available
Mt Wilga Private Hospital
- enjoy working with people with disabilities?
- dream of having a dedicated staff member to manage all your NDIS bookings and billing?
- like managing a varied clinical caseload?
- love working in a team?
- excited to have clinical support and help navigating NDIS processes?
If your answer is ‘yes’ – this is the job for you!
Ramsay Health Plus, located at Mt Wilga Private Hospital, is an NDIS registered provider on Sydney’s upper North Shore. We deliver therapeutic supports to NDIS participants that include Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Speech Pathology, Psychology, Dietetics and Social Work.
Due to significant growth of our NDIS services, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our NDIS team. This position involves working on-site and in the community/home to deliver Occupational Therapy assessments and therapy intervention.
Working both independently and within a multidisciplinary team, the successful applicant will receive support and training to deliver Assistive Technology (AT), Functional, Minor Home Modification (MHM), Supported Independent Living (SIL), and Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) assessments and reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Current unrestricted Drivers Licence
- Completion of online ‘NDIS Worker Orientation Module’ (or willingness to complete)
- Current ‘NDIS Worker Screening Check’ (or willingness to obtain)
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- A Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High standard of customer service
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Commitment to learning, professional development and evidence-based practise
NDIS experience is desirable, but not necessary. Flexible employment options available, with free on-site parking and access to professional development opportunities.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Tiffany MacDonald on
Applications close: Sunday 21st March 2021, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend