Endorsed Enrolled Nurses & Registered Nurses
Permanent Part Time & Permanent Full Time positions available.
About the Role
As a member of our team, you will assess, plan and coordinate the care delivery needs of our patients with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
You will also bring
- Minimum of two 2 years post graduate experience with orthopaedic experience
- Enrolled Nurses must have certification to administer medications and IV’s
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
North Shore Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Healthcare a modern, acute care hospital in Sydney with a longstanding reputation for excellence in patient care. With 313 licenced beds, North Shore Private is one of NSW’s largest Private Hospitals. The hospital performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, vascular, paediatrics, oncology and medical care.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a Full Time (PRO – RATA) salary ranging from;
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - $59 075.12 - $64 294.87+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter)
Registered Nurse - $65 665.60 - $92 230.31+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Aisling Byrne, Nurse Unit Manager at ByrneA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date: 9 March 2021