CSSD Technician/ Enrolled Nurse
Job no: 513169
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: North West Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out the cleaning, assembly, inspection, wrapping and sterilisation of surgical instruments and medical equipment for North West Private Hospital’s Clinical departments and external customers.
We currently have multiple opportunities available including full-time, part-time and casual roles for either CSSD Technicians or Enrolled Nurses!
You will ensure consistency and continuous workflow between the various Operating Theatre areas and CSSD whilst practising exceptional customer service and maintaining the high operational standards of the sterilisation department.
In this role, you will report to the CSSD Associate Nurse Unit Manager and work closely with an efficient professional team.
To succeed in this role you will bring proven experience in Clinical Sterilisation services, ideally within a hospital setting. The flexibility to work a rotating roster including morning and afternoon shifts.
You will also bring;
- Minimum 12 months' post certificate CSSD experience
- Relevant Registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- Certificate III in Sterilisation will be essential for this role.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- North West Private also offer free car parking for all staff!
Based on experience level + Penalties & Superannuation
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Chemay Ward, CSSD Associate Nurse Unit Manager, on 07 3246 3152
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend