Job no: 513823
Work type: Casual
Location: Masada Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array of learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining the Ramsay CasBank team which utilises a computerised system to match casual staff to identified available shifts across our hospitals in Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula. You will be working out of our office based at Masada Private Hospital in East St.Kilda.
This position primarily involves liaison with casual staff members, hospital managers and agency allocations staff per a telephone call centre in the organisation of shifts. Prospective candidates must be available for AM and PM shifts but no weekend or public holiday work is required.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Knowledge of medical terminology and nursing roles highly regarded
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Experience in a similar role would be considered favourably
- Previous experience with ShiftMatch software highly regarded
On offer is an hourly rate of $25.80 + Superannuation and Casual Loading.
About the Organisation
Masada Private Hospital is a fully accredited 105 bed acute medical, surgical facility with specialised dermatology, early parenting and rehabilitation services located in central Melbourne. Our philosophy is to provide a range of services which are appropriate to the needs of the community.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Free Parking at Masada Private Hospital
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our team members and patients, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Bolton at email@example.com
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend