Environment Services Assistant
Job no: 513840
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Casual and Part-Time Available
We are looking for casual Environmental Services Assistants to join our team at Beleura Private Hospital supporting and maintaining the general cleanliness and hygiene of the facilities.
In this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including theatre operating rooms, patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
You will bring proven cleaning experience ideally in a hospital setting and/or a commercial cleaning environment. You will have an enthusiastic outlook towards your work with a keen attention to detail.
The flexibility to work shifts of various lengths and shift times across a rotating weekly roster.
You will also bring
- Experience in a patient support or cleaning in a health environment is highly desirable.
- Understanding of OHS/Safe work practices.
- Strong customer service focus.
On offer is a base hourly rate of $22-$24 plus casual loading and superannuation, based on experience.
Beleura Private Hospital is a 157 bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington. Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Culture and Benefits of joining our Team
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
For any enquiries, please contact Chris Okamura - OkamuraC@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend