Integration Specialist | Mulesoft
Job no: 513896
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Categories: Information Technology
- Exciting career opportunity
- Permanent full time
- Located in Sydney
An exciting opportunity has opened in our corporate head office IT team! We are seeking a highly motivated integration specialist to join our Application Services team in the following role:
Permanent full time Integration Specialist
You will be responsible for managing the software interfaces for Ramsay Health Care, specifically those related to patient information and HL7. This position will ensure the high availability of these systems, the design, implementation and changes to interfaces, resolve escalated incidents and support the service delivery team in the escalation of any interface issues and new requests.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills/abilities:
- Minimum 3 years working in the use of HL7 to interface disparate health systems
- Proven expert knowledge working with interfacing engines e.g. MuleSoft, Iguana, MIRTH, Mule, HealthConnect, CorePoint
- Experience in supporting/integrating with Patient Administration Systems such as Meditech/TrakCare/Cerner
- Demonstrated high level, analytical, design and problem solving skills within a complex health environment
- Mulesoft Developer Level 1 Certification and above
- Previous experience working as a software developer or familiarity with object-orientated programming
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of ability to write detailed accurate interface specifications
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills and a commitment to excellence
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge in ITIL and process improvements
- Exceptional IT and computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience working across multiple technology platforms, e.g .NET and Salesforce
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology / computing.
- Previous experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Previous experience in software development and/or SQL
This role is offering a salary commensurate with experience. Previous experience with Patient Administration systems e.g. MEDITECH is an advantage but not essential.
The role is in the Applications Team and is based in the St Leonards Head Office, Sydney NSW.
Working with us
Ramsay Health Care has grown to become a global hospital group operating over 480 hospitals and day surgery facilities across 11 countries throughout Australia, the UK, Asia and Europe. Ramsay is Australia’s largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the Australian health care industry due to its excellent record in hospital management, patient care and running high-quality facilities, and how it operates its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
To learn more about our Values have a look at http://www.ramsayhealth.com/About%20Us/Values
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition
- Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program
- Ramsay Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Please direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the ‘apply’ button listed within this advertisement. Your application should include a detailed CV and cover letter.
Applications close: Friday 23 April 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend