Registered Nurse/After Hours Coordinator
Job no: 513940
Work type: Part time temp
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
After Hours Coordinator
6 Month Part-Time Contract - 67.5 hours per fortnight
Exciting relocation opportunity for experienced Registered Nurse to join our leadership team at Shepparton Private Hospital.
About the Role
This is a key leadership position that is accountable for efficient and effective operational management of the team after-hours. The role supports and encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating care practices, policy compliance, processes and services within the hospital. This is a hands on role and may support a clinical workload depending on shift rotations.
This role reports directly to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective leader who with the ability to motivate others. You will bring extensive clinical skills and experience along with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively complete allocated tasks.
This role will suit both an experience nurse stepping up into leadership or a more experienced clinical manager.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience within Acute Care.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective role model in the area of clinical practice
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Post-graduate studies in an appropriate speciality or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
To be successful you will need to be available during to work a 7 day rotating roster across primarily evenings/nights, and weekends.
On offer is an hourly rate of $52.63 + Superannuation.
Shepparton Private Hospital, owned and operated by Australia’s largest private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Simone Hazelman at email@example.com.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend