Registered Nurse - PACU
Job no: 513941
Work type: Full time
Location: Westmead Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
About the Role
Westmead is seeking passionate nursing staff to join our Recovery team! The ward provides a space for patients exiting surgery to rest and recover from their procedures.
This role is Permanent Full-Time with an Accrued Day Off each month!
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients across the ward.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager
The flexibility to work a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- 1 or more years’ PACU experience (Post Graduate)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
$33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Maya Pillay, Nurse Unit Manager, at PillayMaya@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 28th April 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend