Job no: 514042
Work type: Part time temp
Location: Northside Group Cremorne Clinic
Categories: Property Building Maintenance/Groundsperson/Security
We are seeking professional and experienced Maintenance Officer to join our Maintenance Department at Northside Group Cremorne on a 6-month contract (temporary part time)
About the Role
As a Maintenance Officer you will undertake all assigned maintenance duties, including work related to general hospital maintenance including planned and reactive maintenance.
Duties may include:
- Maintenance and repairs – this may include electrical and data network alterations and additions, patching, plastering and painting, lighting maintenance, gutters, tiling, basic plumbing and other general repairs
- Planned and reactive maintenance – complete all planned works that are agreed manually whilst also repairing any immediate requirements that arise
- Work alongside the Hospital’s preferred suppliers where relevant and ensuring all work carried out by a contractor is within the planned budget
- Safe place to work – ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to, areas are kept tidy and you are an advocate for keeping team members and customers safe at all times
- You will be required to manage contractors that attend site for preventative maintenance, this requires conducting inductions and filling out work permits.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with colleagues and customers. You will have the ability to ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and work is carried out in a tidy safe manner.
You will also bring:
- Relevant trade qualification or certificate
- NSW Class C Drivers Licence
- NSW Electrician’s Licence
- WH&S White Card (preferred)
- 5 years’ experience in a commercial/industrial setting
- Willingness to work at other nearby Ramsay facilities when required
Northside Cremorne Clinic is part of The Northside Group of psychiatric hospitals owned and operated by leading private hospital operator, Ramsay Health Care. Located in Sydney's North Shore, St Leonards Clinic is a leading provider of mental health services in New South Wales specialising in the treatment of Mood Disorders, Drug and Alcohol problems and Eating Disorders.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children’s check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact, Patrick Power at PowerP@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 30 April 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend