The Hollywood Clinic
- Permanent full time / part time positions available
- Work for well-respected global health care industry
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
With recent expansions to our Voluntary Inpatient Mental Health Unit, an exciting opportunity exists for experienced Mental Health Registered Nurses to join our team!
This role will see you work across our 101-bed Hollywood Clinic, a private mental health facility located at Hollywood Private Hospital, offering a range of mental health programs and therapies in a calm, welcoming and restorative environment.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to join our hard working, enthusiastic and dynamic inpatient team. Our nursing staff provide a high level of individualised care to patients with a wide variety of mental health disorders.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Currently registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in an acute inpatient mental health unit, or completion of a graduate program, comprising of mental health
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment, and willingness to support novice staff
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in quality improvement and a demonstrated commitment to improving patient care
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to provide patient centred care
- For Skilled Sponsorship RN roles, a bachelor’s degree in nursing or equivalent is essential
- Willingness to accept and promote the Hollywood Private Hospital Core Values
- Experience working with eating disordered patients
- Ability to facilitate psychoeducation groups
- Experience working with Electoconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Experience working with Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and 24-hour on call, is critical for this role.
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
$70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (WA Grade 1- Grade 8).
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, a Working with Children Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Caroline Dinnie, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Friday 30th April 2021 at 11:55pm