Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Job no: 514304
Work type: Part time temp
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (General Medical/Surgical)
2 month Contract commencing 19th of April
60 hours per Fortnight
We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our Banksia Ward at Shepparton Private Hospital.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our passionate team of Nurses, clinicians and support staff within our Banksia Ward providing care to patients with a wide variety of medical presentations including patients requiring critical care.
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with day, evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse.
- 2 years minimum experience in an acute care hospital setting within a Surgical/Medical unit.
- Critical Care/HDU experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience in a private hospital and any postgraduate qualifications will be well-regarded though not essential.
On offer is an hourly rate of $ 29.03 - $ 33.99 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $57 381.06 - $67 166.41]
Shepparton Private Hospital, owned and operated by Australia’s largest private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Simone Hazelman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend