Occupational Therapist - casual
Job no: 514326
Work type: Casual
Location: Pindara Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our Allied Health Services at Pindara Private Hospital. The successful applicant will be required to work on a casual basis, to provide coverage for planned and unplanned staff leave across acute medical, surgical and Rehabilitation areas.
About the Role
Reporting to the Allied Health Services Manager, the successful applicant will provide effective and efficient professional Occupational Therapy services to patients and customers of the Hospital. Where required, this position will provide support to the senior management team.
This position involves the provision of a high standard of Occupational Therapy to acute medical and surgical inpatients, including planning of complex discharges for both private and DVA patients. The position works closely with other members of the Allied Health team, and the Hospital Discharge Planner.
You will have exceptional customer service, strong verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Occupational Therapist with current AHPRA registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapist
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in Occupational Therapy management of acute and rehabilitation patients
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated effective interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated excellent organisation and workload management skills
- Proven ability to work across multiple clinical areas
Prior to commencement you will be required to provide a National Police Check at your own expense.
On offer is $54 per hour + 25% casual loading, penalties & Super (Dependent on experience level and qualifications as an Occupational Therapist)
We are seeking candidates that can help us achieve the values of The Ramsay Way including:
- We are a caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please submit a covering letter addressing the above selection criteria (documenting two work related referees) as well as your resume. All applications should be submitted online by Friday 23rd April, 2021.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Paul Hunt Allied Health Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend