Job no: 514489
Work type: Full time
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse - Orthopaedics
Permanent Full Time
About the Role
We are seeking enthusiastic and compassionate Registered Nurses to join our dedicated team. Our Orthopaedic unit predominantly specialises in hip & knee joint replacement, orthopaedic spinal, hand and foot surgery. You will be team orientated and motivated with above average communication skills. Professional development is viewed favourably and supportive opportunities are available. Rotating shift practices provide flexibility to balance work and family commitments.
- Current APHRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Orthopaedics and an acute surgical hospital setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Current in-charge of ward/unit experience
- Availability to work all shifts over a 7day roster
On offer is a salary ranging from;
- $65,665 -$92,230 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level. (PRO RATA)
Here at St George Private Hospital we will provide you with an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive management team.
We are located in Sydney’s southern suburbs, about 5-10 minutes from local beaches and are adjacent to St George Public Hospital, one of Sydney’s major university teaching hospitals.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working With children’s check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact, Sara Perestrelo - Nurse Unit Manager at (02) 95985290
Applications Close: 14 May 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend