Job no: 514590
Work type: Full time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking experienced Physiotherapists to join our team at Ramsay Health Plus – Cairns Private Hospital team in this Permanent Full-Time opportunity with 76 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Our Ramsay Health Plus team at Cairns Private Hospital is growing rapidly. Working closely with our Rehabilitation Physicians we are looking to build our neurological and complex spinal cord caseload to include a Botox and spasticity clinic
As a recently formed service, this opportunity will see you work within a supportive and enthusiastic team of Allied Health Professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients.
Our team, work across a varied and complex case load, this opportunity would suit an individual with an interest in complex neurological, spinal, oncology and orthopaedics.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients. Operating in conjunction with Cairns Private Hospital, you will have a real opportunity to establish a positive working relationship with our team or surgeons to ensure our patients receive the best possible care post discharge.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong varied clinical skill set. You will also have a passion for delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values
You will also bring;
- A bachelor or post graduate degree in Physiotherapy with current AHPRA registration.
- Experience within rehab physiotherapy practice (minimum 3 years)
- Neurological rehab experience required (stroke, Parkinson’s and spinal cord injuries)
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement and evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Complex neurological conditions
- Lymphoedema and/or Oncology services
About the Organisation
Cairns Private Hospital in tropical far north Queensland is an acute care facility offering a range of services including medical, general surgical, orthopaedic, obstetrics and cardiac services. This hospital is also equipped with The da Vinci surgical system, allowing surgeon’s to operate high-tech instrumentation with greater dexterity and precision than other minimally invasive techniques.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Sarah Mellan, Allied Health Manger at MellanS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 14 May 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend