Assistants in Nursing
Job no: 514793
Work type: Casual
Location: Westmead Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Assistant
Assistants in Nursing
We are seeking proactive AIN’s to join our casual pool at Westmead Private Hospital. Multiple opportunities are available.
About the Role
In this role you will assist our patients with a range of duties from showers to activities of daily living, you may set up equipment and rooms, unpack stores or assist with general ward duties to ensure our Nurses are available to deliver exceptional care. As a member of our casual pool you will have the opportunity to work across a range of hospital specialties.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. Availability to work across all shifts required.
You will also hold;
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance with prior experience in a health care setting
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Available to work a flexible roster over 7 days a week
- High level of interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively according to directions
- High level of customer service and excellent time management skills
- Understanding of infection control principles
On offer is an hourly rate of $23.42 - $25.70 + superannuation and casual loading
Westmead Private Hospital is a modern facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Located in western Sydney, Westmead Private has developed a strong focus in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology and orthopaedics. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will also be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Samantha Mavros at MavrosS@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend