Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists
Job no: 515226
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Baringa Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
Due to increased business demands we are currently seeking Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join our team at Baringa Private Hospital
Permanent Full Time, Part Time & Casual opportunities are available - Applications from new graduates are welcomed!
About the Role
Our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be responsible for providing high quality assessment, treatment and discharge planning across the hospital and operating within our Ramsay Health Plus team working across a varied and complex caseload.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
- Relocation available for the right candidate -
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and can work in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for allied health professionals who thrive working with a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
You will also bring;
- A bachelor or post graduate degree in Physiotherapy with Current Authority to Practice as a Physiotherapist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Physio roles)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent (OT roles)
- Experience working with a diverse patient population (preferred)
- Prior experience working in a similar role (preferred)
- Current unrestricted Drivers Licence
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Willing to participate in a continuous quality improvement environment
- Commitment to quality improvement and evidence-based practice
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Ability to work weekends (advantageous)
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $67,658 - $98,016 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level (PRO RATA)
Baringa Private Hospital is a 78-bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Why Coffs Harbour
Have you always wanted to swim with the humpback whales? With just a 4-hour drive from Brisbane and a 5 hour and 40-minute drive from Sydney this NSW North Coast beachside town is bustling with exciting attractions.
The stunning beaches, marine sanctuary, bush walking is sure to keep you busy and who could forget the iconic “Big Banana “nestled amongst the green mountains. There is also a great selection of seafood with the ocean at your doorstep the restaurants and pubs are sure to have a daily fresh catch of fish to tantalise your tastebuds.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children's cleraance and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Simon Carlton, Allied Health Manager, at email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend